… to building EchoTapper units!
Yes, I’ve started another one. This one will have the ‘works’
- a valve pre-amp with separate input and output level controls
- full automation using a built in Arduino Uno for patch editing and storage
- RGB LCD display just ‘cos it looks cool 🙂
- Rotary encoder for patch changing/editing
- MIDI In to allow remote patch changing eg. by MIDI foot controller/sequencer/backing track player
- MIDI Out for <not decided yet>
- a foot-switch for simple Up/Down patch changing
- USB for updating the internal firmware and possibly for transferring patch data to and from a host computer.
I’ve been gathering the parts over the last month or so and most are now with me. I have also been updating the Arduino software for the various new additions.